Northwest Psychiatry specializes in the evaluation and treatment of a broad range of psychiatric disorders, and offers a comprehensive treatment plan of psychotherapy combined with medication management.
Our compassionate team specializes in working with children, adolescents, adults, and couples for all psychiatric conditions including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention disorders, as well as addiction, eating disorders, and self injury recovery.
Our physicians’ comprehensive therapy plans are suited to individualized lifestyle and personal goals. Our board certified team offers comfortable treatment for one-on-one confidential support. A thoughtful and thorough approach to mental health includes treatment planning, goal setting, talk therapy, medication management, symptom management, counseling, and relapse prevention.
We provide psychiatric and emotional support for patients facing:
- Depression & Mood Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder & Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety & Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) & Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse & Addiction Problems
- Asperger’s & Autism Spectrum Disorders